It looks like there is a Town Hall event coming up in your district! We hope you can attend the event below and bring as many of your community members as possible to amplify your voice.
There is no better way to influence your representatives than in-person conversations. Town halls are a longstanding American tradition--where our elected representatives must listen and respond to the concerns of their constituents. Remember: you are their boss.
Rep. Kathleen Rice (NY-04)
Sat, Mar 4, 2017 - 10:00 AM, EST
Mineola Middle School Auditorium
200 Emory Rd, Mineola, NY 11501
• Not sure what to do at a town hall meeting? Our friends at Indivisible have written a terrific guide which we highly recommend: https://www.indivisibleguide.com/
• Bring your friends with you. Forward this email to them and ask them to attend.
• Tell us how it went! Fill out our Town Hall After-Action Report
• And if you attend, tweet us pictures at @townhallproject or email them to email@example.com. We’d love to see and hear how it went.
• If you aren’t sure if this is your member of Congress, visit http://www.house.gov/representatives/find/ and enter your address to confirm.
Thank you for your support. Stand up. Speak out.
-The Town Hall Project team
(Paid for by Town Hall Project. All donations to THP are not tax-deductible but help us keep this vital resource sustainable in the months ahead.)
*Compiled by Town Hall Project volunteers. All efforts are made to verify accuracy of events. Event details can change at short notice, please contact your representative to confirm.
Sent via Action Network, a free online toolset anyone can use to organize. Click here to sign up and get started building an email list and creating online actions today.
Action Network is an open platform that empowers individuals and groups to organize for progressive causes. We encourage responsible activism, and do not support using the platform to take unlawful or other improper action. We do not control or endorse the conduct of users and make no representations of any kind about them.