Grab a friend and start making your plan to join us at the second annual Women's March in NYC!
RaisingVoicesUSA members marched together in 2017, and we'll be bringing a group to this year's march as well. All are welcome and are invited to meet us at one of the meeting times/locations listed below:
- 9:15 a.m. at the Rockville Centre LIRR station - we will be taking the 9:33 a.m. train as a group.
- By 10:30 a.m. near the McDonalds inside Penn Station (east end of the station, near the 1/2/3 subway entrance)
If you'd like to march on your own or with another group, here are the details you should know:
- The New York City March is scheduled from 11:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. on Saturday, January 20.
- The starting entrance point for the march is at Central Park West and 72nd street.
- The opening rally will begin at 11:30 a.m. at Central Park West, between 61st and 62nd streets.
- From there (starting at about 12:30 p.m.) we will march past Columbus Circle, turning east on 59th Street, then down 6th Avenue to 43rd Street.
The current route map is below (provided by the Women's March Alliance - be sure to follow on Facebook to get the most up-to-date information!)
We encourage you to register and let the organizers know you're attending to help them inform the NYPD about how many participants they should expect.
If you'll be marching, we also encourage you to join us for a sign-making party on January 19.
Other ways to get involved: