RaisingVoicesUSA Art Project
Be inspired. Raise your voice. Make some art!
We’re having an art show, and you can be part of it!
Create an original work of art in your favorite medium using any of the words below as your inspiration. Your art will be displayed during an art exhibition on March 21 at Central Synagogue Beth-Emeth, and may be used on future RaisingVoicesUSA promotional materials and merchandise. Entries from all ages, schools, colleges, community organizations, and skill levels are welcome!
Submission Deadline: March 17, 2018
- Both 2D and 3D works may be submitted, and any medium is welcome (paint, pencil, charcoal, sculpture, canvas, crochet, etc.)
- Works of paper must be mounted onto card-stock and unframed.
- The dimensions of your finished piece must be exactly 8” x 8” .
- Include your name and artwork title on back of your piece (signature on front is optional).
- Submit with your artwork along with a completed submission form to our designated collection site:
Turn of the Corkscrew Books & Wine
110 North Park Avenue
Rockville Centre, NY
(Note that you may also submit your work at our general meeting on February 27, 7:00-9:00 p.m. at the Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Center, 150 North Centre Ave., Rockville Centre, NY.)
All art will be included in an art exhibition on Wednesday, March 21, 2018 at 7pm, Central Synagogue-Beth Emeth, 430 DeMott Avenue, Rockville Centre, NY.
Selected pieces will also be included on various RaisingVoicesUSA promotional materials, including, but not limited to, posters, t-shirts, mugs, prints, and web applications.